More and more Red Carpet Glam being seen with new ways to wear your eyeliner, from the classic looks to the more fresh, innovative and imaginative we do not just see your classic black liner. While some of the known Stars have chosen to do the more classic retro makeup others have opted for a more original look and show their style.
What is your favorite? Leave comments below or tag a picture of yourself
Spring is in the air and so are allergies!
Are you having any issues with your makeup creations looking dreadful after you start having allergies or an allergy attack? When your allergies act up do you want to grab your makeup bag and start all over? Here are a few tips that might help avoid the breakup with your makeup.
1. Try waterproof mascara (one of my favorites Great Lash Waterproof Mascara)to avoid darkness under your eyes.
2. Use concealer “green pigmented ones” (one of my favorites is Smashbox Concealer)to cover redness.
3. Drink lots of water especially during this time to avoid dryness.
4. Try white or nude eyeliner to open up your eyes. (You can try NYX jumbo liners)
5. Make sure to avoid trying new items, stay within the products you normally use.
And try using Aloe Vera (which has rejuvenating, healing and soothing properties). Let’s enjoy Spring with its exquisite nature with looking our best.