The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 430 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 7 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
Spring is in the air and so are allergies!
Are you having any issues with your makeup creations looking dreadful after you start having allergies or an allergy attack? When your allergies act up do you want to grab your makeup bag and start all over? Here are a few tips that might help avoid the breakup with your makeup.
1. Try waterproof mascara (one of my favorites Great Lash Waterproof Mascara)to avoid darkness under your eyes.
2. Use concealer “green pigmented ones” (one of my favorites is Smashbox Concealer)to cover redness.
3. Drink lots of water especially during this time to avoid dryness.
4. Try white or nude eyeliner to open up your eyes. (You can try NYX jumbo liners)
5. Make sure to avoid trying new items, stay within the products you normally use.
And try using Aloe Vera (which has rejuvenating, healing and soothing properties). Let’s enjoy Spring with its exquisite nature with looking our best.
© Creations by Missprissy 2014
—-> I N S T A G R A M
A few of my clients have asked me in the past about lip treatments and what they should do to moisturize their lips. More of you have been asking for more tips, and I am loving all the feedback on the “MakeUp tips” post. So I am going to share with you my weekly lip regimen, this works whether you are a Model, an Actress, a CEO, or a Trendsetter because everyone loves soft lips. I use this Natural/Vegan lip scrub once a week to keep the moisture on my lips, you all can do the recipe that works best for you, and I use either one depending on what I have on hand at the moment.
1 Tablespoon Each of:
FAVORITE LIP BALM (I use Carmex lip balm cherry flavor) You can use your favorite from Soft Lips to EOS Lip Balm.
Mix together, massage with your finger on your lips, and then wash with lukewarm water. Apply more layer of your lip balm.
*You can also use Honey (instead of Lip Balm), Brown Sugar, and Olive Oil.